If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|Advanced Download Manager v
|Get it On
|4.8 ( 549221 )
Advanced Download Manager Apk – On This Page available to download Advanced Download Manager Apk File. This is Original Advanced Download Manager APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download Advanced Download Manager APK find latest version Here. Advanced Download Manager Apk File requires Android 4.0+. Also App Installs 10,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Advanced Download Manager APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Advanced Download Manager APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Advanced Download Manager APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Advanced Download Manager APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Advanced Download Manager app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Advanced Download Manager App.
Powerful Downloader for Android:
– downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
– accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
– interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
– download files in background and resume after failure;
– loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
– downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
– smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
– downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
– boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
– changing the maximum speed in real time;
– video downloader and music downloader;
– resuming of interrupted downloads;
– support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
– parallel download files in queue.
– interface customization and themes;
– select the folder for downloaded files;
– different automatic actions after finishing;
– save different file types in different folders;
– create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
– autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
– import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
– autoresume after errors and break of connection;
– planning start of downloading at right time;
– turbo mode for speed up downloading;
– getting size of file and beautiful name;
– backup list of downloads and settings;
– profiles for each type of connection;
– automatic operation on schedule;
– support quick autoadd download.
– light material design;
– filter by types and status;
– left menu with quick options;
– context menu for easy management;
– sorting downloads by order, size and name;
– open completed files through favorite apps;
– information about downloading: speed, size, time;
– support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
– creation of advanced profiles for sites;
– fine-tuning for each download;
– widget on home screen.
– icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
– transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
– completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
– support of multiple tabs;
– advanced media downloader;
– list of history and bookmarks;
– easy sending file to downloader;
– download mp3 from popular archives;
– interception of mp4 video from tubes;
– easy downloader for all types of files;
– download accelerator for social networking;
– option “User-Agent” for forgery the browser.
Simple control for downloads:
– press on the download to start/stop the process;
– press on the completed download to open the file;
– long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
– press on link and from window “Complete action using” select ADM Editor;
– long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share” or “Send” and from window “Share via” select ADM Editor;
– copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use “Add” button and paste the link.
ADM is the best android download manager for you!
ADM shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules.
+ Speed graph in Left menu
+ Summary progress for running downloads in Left menu
+ Settings – Interface – Size (gmk/GMK, b/B)
+ Settings – Notifications – Command buttons (add, settings, browser)
+ Settings – Browser – Browser icon in Launcher (launcher can react later)
+ Presets colors and Transparency for ColorPicker
+ Send and Open in top menu of Browser for an open web-page
+ Disable text for Windows over all windows and fixed maximum width
+ Browser in system list of browsers
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.