If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||BPL List 2018 v1.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 634 )|
BPL List 2018 Apk – On This Page available to Free download BPL List 2018 1.7 Apk File. This is Original BPL List 2018 APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download BPL List 2018 1.7 APK find latest version Here. BPL List 2018 Apk File requires Android 4.1+. So, App Install 100,000+ and Get Latest app 1.7 Updated 2018-06-03Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download BPL List 2018 APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install BPL List 2018 APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the BPL List 2018 APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the BPL List 2018 APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The BPL List 2018 app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the BPL List 2018 App.
बी पी एल सूची (BPL List) देखिये अपने मोबाइल पर
– All India Ration Card New List 2018
– On the basis of inclusion and exclusion in NREGA Scheme
– Search Find Ration Card by Name
– Check the Official Ration APL BPL Card List 2018
– BPL Card List 2018 – all india bpl card
– View and download BPL Ration Card List Online
– BPL Families Registration & Management System
– New List BPL Card List 2018
– Pradhan Mantri BPL all India List latest update
– Ward-wise BPL List
– Ration card list village wise
– Search ration card details by name
– Ration card digitization for all
– Rashan card form in Hindi
– Apply for Rasan Card in Hindi
– Find Your State, District, Block, Panchayat, Village Name in BPL List
It covers all states including –
1. Uttar Pradesh (उत्तर प्रदेश) BPL List Detail record
2. Andhra Pradesh (आंध्र प्रदेश) BPL List Detail record
3. Madhya Pradesh (मध्य प्रदेश) BPL List Detail record
4. Assam (असम) BPL List Detail record
5. Bihar (बिहार) Ration Card BPL List Detail record
6. Chandigarh (चंडीगढ़) BPL List Detail record
7. Delhi (दिल्ली) BPL List Detail record
8. Goa (गोवा) BPL List Detail record
9. Gujrat (गुजरात) BPL List Detail record
10. Haryana (हरियाणा) BPL List Detail record
11. Jammu & Kashmir (जम्मू और कश्मीर) BPL List Detail record
12. Jharkhand (झारखंड) BPL List Detail record
13. Karnataka (कर्नाटक) BPL List Detail record
14. Maharashtra (महाराष्ट्र) BPL List Detail record
15. Manipur (मणिपुर) BPL List Detail record
16. Meghalaya (मेघालय) BPL List Detail record
17. Nagaland (नागालैंड) BPL List Detail record
18. Odisha (उड़ीसा) BPL List Detail record
19. Puducherry (पुदुचेरी) BPL List Detail record
20. Punjab (पंजाब) BPL List Detail record
21. Rajasthan (राजस्थान) BPL List Detail record
22. Sikkim (सिक्किम) BPL List Detail record
23. Tamil Nadu (तमिलनाडु) BPL List Detail record
24. Telangana (तेलंगाना) BPL List Detail record
25. Tripura (त्रिपुरा) BPL List Detail record
26. Uttrakhand (उत्तराखंड) BPL List Detail record
27. West Bengal (पश्चिम बंगाल) BPL List Detail record
28. Andaman and Nicobar Islands (अंडमान और निकोबार द्वीप समूह) BPL List Detail
29. Chandigarh (चंडीगढ़) BPL List Detail
30. Dadra and Nagar Haveli (दादरा और नगर हवेली) BPL List Detail
31. Daman and Diu (दमन और दीव) BPL List Detail
32. Lakshadweep (लक्षद्वीप) BPL List Detail
33. Delhi (दिल्ली) BPL List Detail
34. Puducherry (Pondicherry) पुडुचेरी (पांडिचेरी) BPL List Detail
– 2nd server added
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.