If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||CCleaner v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.2 ( 830254 )|
CCleaner Apk – On This Page available to Free download CCleaner Apk File. This is Original CCleaner APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download CCleaner APK find latest version Here. CCleaner Apk File requires Android 4.1+. So, App Install 50,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download CCleaner APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install CCleaner APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the CCleaner APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the CCleaner APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The CCleaner app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the CCleaner App.
The makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
● Remove junk, such as obsolete and residual files
Analyze Applications’ impact
● Check which apps consume your data
● Find apps draining your battery
● Discover unused apps
Speed up your Device
● New! Quickly stop running tasks with Task Killer
● New! App Hibernation feature will stop apps from running in the background until you manually open them
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
● New! App Stats feature lets you quickly determine the overall impact of individual apps on your device
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
– App Hibernation feature completely stops apps when they’re not in use to preserve your device’s data, CPU, battery and memory consumption
– Device booster allows you to kill tasks quickly
– App Stats feature introduces an infographic-style look and feel, for fast, efficient app management
– Plus, it offers better background alert detection, extended specific app cleaning and more!
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.