If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||CetusPlay - TV Remote Server Receiver v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 708 )|
CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Apk – On This Page available to Free download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Apk File. This is Original CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK find latest version Here. CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver Apk File requires Android 4.0+. So, App Install 100,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the CetusPlay – TV Remote Server Receiver App.
This app is only for on Android/Fire TV, Fire TV/Stick and Android media box only, not for the Mobile phone.
• Many thanks to our user Baker Wazneh for the Arabic version, with his efforts, we now support the Arabic on 3.4.6, now since the version 3.4.6 released , we need more help in language localization for more users!
• We just updated to 3.4.6 and make sure both your TV and phone have been updated.
• Mouse Mode works on Fire TV/Stick(turn on the ADB debugging), Android TV(rooted) and Android media box.
• Scroll feature only work on the Android box with CetusPlay Plugin.
• As a multi-function remote control app for Android TV box/Fire TV/Android TV, also have the function as Mouse Toggle
• Multiple navigation modes, including Direction-Pad, Touch Pad, Keyboard mode and Mouse mode
• Cast your local files(photo, videos, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, etc.) from your phone to TV
• Live Channels features (add local M3U file and cast to TV/Box/Stick)
• Quick launch TV apps through one click on your phone
• Clean cache and trash to speed up your TV just one click on the accelerating ball;
• Share screen capture when you watch to social media
• Help you get rid of the paid Mouse Toggle
• Streaming media player, including Android TV, such as Google Nexus Player, NVIDIA Shield TV, Fire TV/ Stick and Android TV Box like MXQ, MX Pro, H96 Pro, M8S Box. (If you have unsupported devices, please contact us with model info.)
• Android devices
For Fire TV/Stick New Users:
• Turn on the ADB debugging and restart the Fire TV/Stick
• Install the CetusPlay phone version and connect to the Fire TV and let the CetsuPlay TV version installed on the TV device.
For Fire TV/Stick Updated Users:
• Installed latest version to your phone and TV version to your streaming media player.
• Make sure the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
• For the mouse click, apps sideload and other premium function, the ADB debugging must be enabled on your streaming media players. The Help Center in the app will guide you through the setup.
For Android TV:
• In order to enjoy it, please make sure you have done the following steps on your Android TV.
– Search and install “CetusPlay- TV version” on your TV.
– Make sure all the devices on the same Wi-Fi.
Help & Support:
• Official website: http://www.cetusplay.com/
• Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CetusPlay/ (Search CetusPlay by pages on Facebook)
• Or email us: [email protected]
• CetusPlay Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105790751450859951163
We want to hear from you, always.
▶LeEco Android TV
▶Amazon Fire TV/Fire TV Stick
▶Nvidia Shield TV
▶Google Nexus Player
▶XiaoMi Mi Box
▶ZIDOO X5/X9S/X6 PRO/X1/X9/X1
▶HiMedia Android TV box Q10 PRO/Q5 PRO/H8
▶PHILIPS Smart TV Box HMP8100
▶RIKOMAGIC MK902 II
▶MINIX NEO X7/X6/X8/Z64
▶SkyStreamX Streaming Media Player
▶SkyStream ONE Box
▶RQN Android TV Box MXQ
▶Bros Unite M8S TV Box
▶PigflyTech Android TV Box
▶COOLEAD M8S TV Box
▶MX III TV Box
▶Febite M8S TV Box
▶VENSMILE MXV Plus
▶Monba M8S Set Top TV Box
▶Kudo TV KD1 Plus Android TV Box S812
▶Pigflytech MX3+ plus
▶Mansy Genuine KODI(XBMC) MX Pro
▶The Dragon Box
▶SONY Android TV
▶SHARP Android TV
▶Tronsmart Vega Box
▶Kii Pro DVB
▶WELLWIN Nettech Box
▶Rveal Streaming Box
1. Bug fixed
2. Mouse compatibility of several models: rooted devices can perfectly supported
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.