If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Cube Call Recorder ACR v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 65134 )|
Cube Call Recorder ACR Apk – On This Page available to Free download Cube Call Recorder ACR Apk File. This is Original Cube Call Recorder ACR APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Cube Call Recorder ACR APK find latest version Here. Cube Call Recorder ACR Apk File requires Android 4.1+. So, App Install 1,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Cube Call Recorder ACR APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Cube Call Recorder ACR APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Cube Call Recorder ACR APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Cube Call Recorder ACR APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Cube Call Recorder ACR app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Cube Call Recorder ACR App.
Cube Call Recorder lets you easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and VoIP conversations.
The best part? It’s FREE!
►Cube Call Recorder supports:
– Phone calls
– Skype 7, Skype Lite
– more coming soon!
– Currently, Jio4GVoice is NOT supported.
– Not all devices support VoIP calls recording. Below you can find the list of devices where VoIP call recording feature is mostly supported. Please, add your observation and experience as comments next to a relevant device. https://goo.gl/YG9xaP
This app uses Accessibility services.
►Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
Record your calls and conversations in the best possible quality.
►Easy to Use!
– Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts;
– Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to always record;
– Exclusion list. Create a list of contact who won’t be recorded automatically;
– Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them;
– In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices;
– Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to privately listen to your recordings.
– Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access;
– Call back and open contacts right from the app.
★ Cloud backup. Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
★ Pin lock. Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
★ More audio formats. Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
★ Save to SD card. Move your recordings to an SD card and use it a default save location.
★ Shake-to-mark. Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
★ Smart storage management. Automatically delete overtime old unimportant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
★ Stealth mode. Remove Cube from the app drawer, notifications bar and hide the recording widget.
★ Post-call actions. Immediately play, share or delete a recording once you stop a conversation.
►Works on tablets
Even if your device doesn’t support cellular calls, you can use Cube Call Recorder to record Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other VoIP conversations.
If it doesn’t work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
The legislation regarding phone call recording varies in different countries and states. Please, make sure that you’re not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/caller country. Always notify the callee/caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at [email protected]
– Mailing premium feature added. You can now send all your recordings to your e-mail automatically!
– Lenovo K8 Note + Oreo fix for outgoing calls recording;
– Battery optimization reminder added. Please don’t forget to disable battery optimization for Cube to keep it online;
– General fixes and improvements.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.