If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||File Explorer Root Browser v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 147053 )|
File Explorer Root Browser Apk – On This Page available to Free download File Explorer Root Browser Apk File. This is Original File Explorer Root Browser APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download File Explorer Root Browser APK find latest version Here. File Explorer Root Browser Apk File requires Android 4.3+. So, App Install 10,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download File Explorer Root Browser APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install File Explorer Root Browser APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the File Explorer Root Browser APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the File Explorer Root Browser APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The File Explorer Root Browser app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the File Explorer Root Browser App.
File Explorer Root Browser is a fully featured file manager & root browser for rooted superusers to take control of their Android device and root files & folders.
– Access all Root Directories: Explore & access all of your Android’s root directories & subdirectories with this advanced root browser
– Advanced Root Browser Features: Advanced features include a SQLite Database Editor, APK Analyzer, multi-pane navigation, ability to execute script files, ability to install zip files using clockwork recovery, and change file permissions and ownerships
– Advanced File Manager & File Explorer Features: This fully featured file explorer will transfer content, copy and paste, compress, extract ZIP, RAR, BIN, TAR, JAR & APK files, unzip, delete, and move files between local drive, external storage and cloud storage
– Cloud Storage: Now access your stored files and transfer files on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
– External File Manager: Access and transfer files, storage backup, USB Flash Drive manager, on the go support
– Fully Customizable: JRummy prides itself on offering users with a fully customizable experience including custom colors, themes, icons and file / view layout
– Audio Manager & Music Player: File manager for mp3 files, ringtone manager
– Video Player Manage and watch your favorite video files
– App Manager: Delete apps, manage app storage
– Organize your Android: File Explorer Root Browser allows users to have full control over all device files. Search and access any file in your system directory, sort by name size & date, create, move, copy/paste, transfer (external transfer) and delete any file
– Share your Files: Cloud storage integration to transfer files between external storage and on-the-go devices. Send files by email to easily share with your contacts.
File Explorer Root Explorer Features List:
– Multi-Pane Navigation
– SQLite Database Editor
– Custom File Listing View
– APK Analyzer
– Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
– External file transfer
– Access APK, RAR, JAR, TAR & ZIP files apk, rar, jar, tar & zip files
– Audio Player
– Video Player
– Cloud Storage Integration
– Change file permissions and ownership
– View and edit any file
– sqlite explorer
– Text editor
– Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
– Create and delete directories (folders).
– Send files by email.
– Add new files & folders in any directory
– Install zip files using clockwork recovery
– Execute script files
– Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
– Bookmark any folder
– Open files and folders with other apps
– Change the theme (double tap home button)
– Sort by name, size & date
– Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
– Search for files or folders
What should the next rooted JRummy app be? Let us know what you think here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HP9NCPQ
⚡️⚡️Looking for our classic Root Browser? ➡️ http://bit.ly/RootBrowserClassic
For fast and friendly support, please email us at [email protected]. We will be glad to help answer all of your questions and troubleshoot with you.
– Improvements to under the hood for improved app performance
– Bug fix causing app to force close
– Additional bug fixes
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.