|App Name||Google Assistant v0.1.187945513|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.1 ( 32625 )|
Google Assistant Apk – On This Page available to download Google Assistant 0.1.187945513 Apk File. This is Original Google Assistant APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download Google Assistant 0.1.187945513 APK find latest version Here. Google Assistant Apk File requires Android 5.0+. Also App Installs 5,000,000+ and Get Latest app 0.1.187945513 Updated 2018-03-09Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Google Assistant APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Google Assistant APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Google Assistant APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Google Assistant APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Google Assistant app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Google Assistant App.
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant that’s already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying, “Hey Google.”
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Mom”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John”)
• Take a selfie (“Take a selfie”)
• Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
• Play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
We’ve added shortcuts to make it easy to launch Assistant actions. Long press on the Assistant launcher icon to try them out.
• Expanded support to Android L and Android tablets
• Bug fixes and improvements
Copyright© 2021 Get Apk File