If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Keep My Notes - Notepad & Memo v1.60.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.5 ( 146534 )|
Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo Apk – On This Page available to Free download Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo 1.60.7 Apk File. This is Original Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo 1.60.7 APK find latest version Here. Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo Apk File requires Android 4.0+. So, App Install 10,000,000+ and Get Latest app 1.60.7 Updated 2019-01-19Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Keep My Notes – Notepad & Memo App.
Easy & simple notepad that you can use for quick note taking, for writing a diary or as a private notebook.
* Offline notebook that you can use to write on all the notes to remember without the need for internet connection.
* Notepad with password. You can make all your notes password protected.
* Memo alarm reminders for your to do list or checklist notes. The notepad alarms of the reminders can be repeated daily, monthly or yearly.
* Write notes with finger (handwritten note taking & drawings).
* Take audio notes using the voice recording notepad.
* You can set private note locks for specific notes or checklists without having to lock the entire app.
* Exchange your recorded notes that you take or your diary with other apps.
* Spell check text of your notes and diary.
* Wordpad styles : bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and highlight options.
* Sticky note widget (notes for home screen).
* Speech to text notes using android voice recognition.
* Picture attachments for notes.
* Notepad with no lines (no lines under the text of your note).
* Light theme and dark theme. Choose the theme you are most comfortable with when writing notes.
* Adjust the text font color used for writing notes or diary.
* Control the text size used when writing notes.
* Offline backup and restore of all your recorded notes.
* Lite notepad app that opens and loads quickly.
* Can be used in portrait mode for android phones and landscape mode for android tablets.
* Free diary app & notepad for android phones and android tablets.
Check the frequently asked question section on the website before asking questions:
Support page for ‘Keep My Notes’ : http://www.litewhite.org/keepmynotes#support
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.