If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.6 ( 226011 )|
LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects Apk – On This Page available to Free download LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects Apk File. This is Original LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK find latest version Here. LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects Apk File requires Android 4.1+. So, App Install 10,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects App.
LightX is all in one free picture editor to make photo collages, add photo frames to your pictures, add stickers, make cutout and photo background changer, blur photos, create cartoons and caricatures, create sweet selfies and portrait photos, change hair color, add color splash effects, merge photos for double & multiple exposure effects and apply many other tools to edit pictures. You can put text on your photos and create your own text memes as well.
You can edit pictures using various advance photo edit tools like Color mixing, Curves, levels and vignette effects. You can edit brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Hue, Saturation, Shadows & Highlights of pictures. You can apply array of photo filters like Vintage, Retro, Drama, Glow, B&W, grunge and many more photo filters on photos.
LightX picture editor offers:
1. Cutout and Photo Background Changer
• Use Lasso tool to recognise similar regions and change photo background
• You can superimpose your cutout on any photo background and create new content
2. Color Splash Photo Effects
• Selectively apply different color, light and gray photo effects on different regions of photos
• Smart lasso tool to automatically select similar color splash regions
3. Merge photos
• Mix photo to create impressive photo effects
• Merge photos using different blend modes like darken blend, lighten blend to create double exposure, multiple exposure photo effects
4. Professional image editing tools
• Use Curve, Levels and Color Balance to edit pictures.
5. Perfect your Selfie and portrait photos
• Auto and manual mode to smooth and sharp images
• Range of automatic selfie filters to choose from
• Remove spots and marks like pimples and blemishes from your face
• Change hair color and apply different hairstyles
• Whiten your teeth
• Blur background of your portrait photos
6. Edit photos with range of photo filters
• Choose and apply different photo filters like Vintage, Retro, Black and White, Grunge, Drama , Analog filters and Glow effects
• Range of artistic filters to get different gray shade, color shade and paint photo effects
7. Advanced Photo Transform tools
• Crop, Rotate and apply perspective transform to edit pictures.
8. Standard Photo Editing
• Edit photos with various adjustment tools to change brightness, contrast, exposure, hue, saturation, intensity, shadows, mid tones, highlights, temperature, tint and color
9. Blur Photo Editor
• Apply different blur effects like lens blur, bokeh blur and use mask to selectively blur background.
• Apply vignette effect on inner and outer regions.
10. Shape Manipulation
• Use refine tool to shape your body features
• Use reshape tool to get different cartoon and caricature effects
11. Photo Collage
• Create photo collages by combining multiple images from wide variety of collage templates and grid layouts
• You can resize your collage, change background color and border thickness of your collage
12. Photo Frames
• Put your photos in a range of photo frames like grunge, birthday, color, vintage & love photo frames.
13. Photo Sticker
• Apply numerous photo stickers like love photo sticker, comic photo stickers, text photo stickers, birthday photo stickers and many more to your images
• Change color and transparency of your stickers
14. Doodle and drawings
• Use different doodle brush options to draw on your images
• Change color, thickness and size of your doodle brush
15. Text on photo
• Add different text on your images and create text memes as well
• Option to change thickness, color, font, opacity of the added text
Download LightX on Android. This versatile picture editor makes photography easy, fast and fun.
– Bug fixes and Performance Enhancements.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.