If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||MX Player v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.9 ( 6205371 )|
MX Player Apk – On This Page available to download MX Player Apk File. This is Original MX Player APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download MX Player APK find latest version Here. MX Player Apk File requires Android 4.0+. Also App Installs 100,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download MX Player APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install MX Player APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the MX Player APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the MX Player APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The MX Player app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the MX Player App.
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
MX Player needs permissions on the following categories:
* “Access Photos/Media/Files” permission to read your all media files on your storage
* “Other app capabilities” for various activities like checking network status, Streaming, controlling bluetooth device, controlling the touch feedbacks, blocking keys with kid lock feature.
* “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” permission is required in order to rename or deletion of files and to store the downloaded subtitles.
* “ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” and “ACCESS_WIFI_STATE” permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like license checking, update checking, etc.
* “INTERNET” permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* “VIBRATE” permission is required in order to controls the vibration feedbacks.
* “BLUETOOTH” permission is required in order to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
* “WAKE_LOCK” permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” permission is required in order to stop the MX Player services used in background play.
* “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” permission is required in order to temporarily prevent secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used.
* “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” permission is required in order to block some keys when Kids Lock is used.
* “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” permission is required in order to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit our Facebook Page or XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
*Kindly check in-app changelog for the complete list of changes*
Support for external PGS subtitle (*.sup)
H264 & HEVC 10bit videos can be force tried on HW & HW+ decoders
Option set the corner offset to handle curved screen issues
Option to manually select the notification background
Option to set the background colour for subtitle text
Audio crackling with aac_latm tracks
Vobsub (idx/sub) subtitles are not rendered
HW+ & SW fails to play some h.264 videos
Fails to run on Android P
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.