If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Offline Browser v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 9091 )|
Offline Browser Apk – On This Page available to Free download Offline Browser Apk File. This is Original Offline Browser APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download Offline Browser APK find latest version Here. Offline Browser Apk File requires Android 2.3.4+. So, App Install 1,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Offline Browser APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Offline Browser APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Offline Browser APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Offline Browser APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Offline Browser app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Offline Browser App.
The best Offline Web Browser (the original one):
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi or mobile connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use:
1) ADD site to download
Option 1) if you are using your preferred Web Browser:
– select “share” menu option
– select “Offline Browser” in the app list
Option 2) if you are in main OB page
– click the “+” button
– Set the url of the link and download options
2) Download pages (when ONLINE)
– click the “download all” button in main menu to download all the sites with the flag “keep always up to date”
– or click the “download” option in contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1button
3) Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
– select the item from the list
– navigate the downloaded pages offline.
– if you want to download only one page, set “depth level”=0
– if you want to download also the first level of sub-links set “depth level”=1
– if you want to download more links level, increase the “depth level”
– if you want to download sites that require authentication (like facebook) you need to authenticate yourself with the option “Enter credentials” before starting the download
If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order:
– increase the max links per page and max links per site
– if the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile url (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com,…)
– try changing User Agent: Firefox, IE, iPhone or iPad
– in complex sites, limit the number of links to download, using the option “Only links containing the text” (see the help for more info)
– send me the link with the problem using the contextual menu item “Report link problem”: I’ll try to answer to all
Remember that the app doesn’t work with youtube
If you need some specific feature, just ask and you’ll get!
P.S. to help me to improve the app, send me via email (and not only in the market feedback) errors or links with problems: in that way I can contact you to give you the solution or fix the problem in the next releases.
If you need a customized version (with your logo and url) to let your customers browse your site offline, please contact me for quotation at this email: nikodroid70 @ gmail . com
# changes in v. 5.9:
– added support to sites that require authentication
– improved link export
– some bug fix
# changes in v. 5.3:
– fixed some problems with images and multimedia download
# changes in v. 5.0:
– added multi tab browsing
– fixed some issues for lollipop
# changes in v. 4.0:
– added download now option
– fixed some issues for KitKat devices
# changes in v. 3.6:
– added (beta) recording mode (save pages while browsing)
– fixed encoding problems
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.