If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Open Camera - Free & No Ads v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.8 ( 113559 )|
Open Camera – Free & No Ads Apk – On This Page available to Free download Open Camera – Free & No Ads Apk File. This is Original Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK find latest version Here. Open Camera – Free & No Ads Apk File requires Android 4.0.3+. So, App Install 10,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Open Camera – Free & No Ads APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Open Camera – Free & No Ads app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Open Camera – Free & No Ads App.
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibanding.
* Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time lapse).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Support for Mi Band 2 & Amazfit Selfie.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
1.43.3: Bug fixes.
1.43: Fixed some crashes (e.g. sharing images on Android 7+).
Camera2 features: fast burst, slow motion; improved support for custom frame rates (thanks to George Joseph).
Time lapse video. Torch option for front camera by lighting up the screen. Option to save RAW only. New options to store Artist, Copyright Exif tags. (Some features only on later Android versions).
User interface improvements. Various bug fixes.
Datestamp yyyy/mm/dd replaced with yyyy-mm-dd.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.