If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Perfect Piano v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.6 ( 813201 )|
Perfect Piano Apk – On This Page available to download Perfect Piano Apk File. This is Original Perfect Piano APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Perfect Piano APK find latest version Here. Perfect Piano Apk File requires Android 5.0+. So, App Install 50,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Perfect Piano APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Perfect Piano APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Perfect Piano APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Perfect Piano APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Perfect Piano app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Perfect Piano App.
Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator designed for Android phones and tablets. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play the piano and amuse you at the same time!
[ Intelligent Keyboard ]
• 88-key piano keyboard
• Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Dual players; Chords mode
• Multitouch screen support
• Force touch
• Keyboard width adjustment
• Multiple in-built sound effects: Grand piano, Bright Piano, Music Box, Pipe Organ, Rhodes, Synthesiser
• MIDI and ACC audio recording
• Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone
• OpenSL ES low latency audio support (beta)
[ Learn to Play ]
• Learn thousands of popular music scores
• Three guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall, music sheet (stave)
• Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause
• Left & right hand setup
• A->B loop
• Speed adjustment
• Difficulty adjustment
[ Multiplayer Connection & Competition ]
• Play the piano with other players from all over the world
• Make friends
• Real-time online chat
• Weekly new song challenge ranking
• Create guilds
[ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ]
• Supports standard General MIDI protocol and allows the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface
• Perfectly control the piano, play, record and compete via external MIDI keyboard
• Note: this function is only available for Android version 3.1 or higher and supports USB Host with the connection of USB OTG lines.
[ Support Timbre Plug-ins ]
• Timbre plug-ins are free to download and install, such as bass, electric guitar, wooden guitar, flute, saxophone, electronic keyboard, violin, chord, xylophone and harp.
[ Piano Widget ]
• A small piano widget for your home screen. You can play music any time without opening the App.
Let’s rock and roll!
1. Add new multiplayer avatar.
2. Add country selection in Piano Circle: This require Access Location Permission.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.