If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Private Notepad - notes & checklists v4.4.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 28974 )|
Private Notepad – notes & checklists Apk – On This Page available to Free download Private Notepad – notes & checklists 4.4.3 Apk File. This is Original Private Notepad – notes & checklists APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download Private Notepad – notes & checklists 4.4.3 APK find latest version Here. Private Notepad – notes & checklists Apk File requires Android 4.4+. So, App Install 1,000,000+ and Get Latest app 4.4.3 Updated 2019-02-03Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Private Notepad – notes & checklists APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Private Notepad – notes & checklists APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Private Notepad – notes & checklists APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Private Notepad – notes & checklists APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Private Notepad – notes & checklists app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Private Notepad – notes & checklists App.
Private Notepad will help you to protect your notes and ideas with password and secure encryption.
– Checklists: organize your notes, make shopping lists, plan your day
– Autosave: everything will be saved
– Password protection: protect your notes and checklists with password, PIN-code or pattern
– Encryption: enable data encryption with AES standard which is used in banking systems
– Intruder’s photo: be aware of any person who tried to get secrets from your notes: the app will take a picture of a burglar after several unsuccessful attempts of password entering
– Fingerprint access: tired of typing the password each time you enter the notepad? Access your notes and checklists with one touch using fingerprint access (Android 6.0+)
– Google Drive sync: restore your notes if the device is lost or broken
– Reminders: set time reminders to remember important things
– Labels: group your notes and checklists with labels to find them easily
– Undo button: undo last changes while you edit the note
– Selective protection: protect only particular notes with password
– PDF and TXT files: export your notes and checklists to PDF and TXT files or convert the existing file to your notes
– Dark theme: switch between dark and light theme any time you want
– Support: Private Notepad contains detailed FAQ and you can always get help from support if you have some questions
– Camera is required for taking picture when incorrect password is entered
– Access to accounts is required for uploading notes to Google Drive
– Network access is required for uploading notes to Google Drive and loading ads
– Access to device storage is required for exporting notes and PDF files to the phone memory
– Run at startup is required for resetting reminders after device reboot
– Search within a note
– Swipe to delete preference
– Text size preference
– Spell check preference
– App startup time is improved by 30%
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.