If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Professional HD Camera v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 5116 )|
Professional HD Camera Apk – On This Page available to Free download Professional HD Camera Apk File. This is Original Professional HD Camera APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Professional HD Camera APK find latest version Here. Professional HD Camera Apk File requires Android 2.3.2+. So, App Install 1,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Professional HD Camera APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Professional HD Camera APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Professional HD Camera APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Professional HD Camera APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Professional HD Camera app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Professional HD Camera App.
A great camera designed carefully, all you need to do is download and try the Professional camera application.
With the professional camera you can take top-quality photos.
Professional Camera Full featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets.
* Face Detection Alternative.
* Front / rear camera selection.
* Select scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation.
* Select camera and video quality and resolution JPEG.
* Video recording time (with optional audio).
Burst mode with configurable delay.
* To turn off the optional shutter sound.
* GUI to work in any direction without any pause to change the direction. Optimize your options for right and left handed users.
* Keys Adjustable volume (to take pictures, zoom or to change exposure compensation).
* Open camera functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation / lock, face recognition, torch.
* Video recording (supports all resolutions including HD).
* Convenient remote control: timer (optional audio countdown), automatic repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Adjustable volume keys.
* Location targeting feature
* Multi-touch gesture and one-touch remote control.
* To lock the portrait or landscape orientation for the desired photo or video.
* Photo effects
* Disabilities shutter sound.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) photos and videos; For photos, this compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef) contains.
* Apply a date and time stamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Also known as front camera (selfie shooting)
* (Some) external microphone support.
* Widget to take pictures automatically after startup.
* Manual focusing distance; Manual ISO; Manual exposure time; RAW (DNG) files.
* Free with excellent features
* Please do not forget to vote for the “Professional HD Camera” application.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2022 Get Apk File.