If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||Shazam v|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 3296666 )|
Shazam Apk – On This Page available to Free download Shazam Apk File. This is Original Shazam APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download Shazam APK find latest version Here. Shazam Apk File requires . So, App Install 100,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download Shazam APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install Shazam APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the Shazam APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the Shazam APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The Shazam app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the Shazam App.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam app while you watch the show!
• Identify music with one tap
• Sing along to songs with music lyrics, or watch their videos
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*
• Check out recommended tracks to find new music
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts
• Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
• Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Follow your favorite artists to see what they’re Shazaming
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
• Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
• Previewing and buying music requires the Google Play music store in your country
• MIPS devices are not supported
• Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers
to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time
• Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.encore.android
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android
Thanks for Shazaming! We’re always working hard to make the app faster and better than ever. Update to the most recent version to enjoy the latest and greatest Shazam.
Don’t forget to keep your Shazams safe and in sync between your devices. Simply create an account and we’ll back up your Shazams so you’ll never lose them.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.