If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||SNOW - AR Camera v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.7 ( 936391 )|
SNOW – AR Camera Apk – On This Page available to download SNOW – AR Camera Apk File. This is Original SNOW – AR Camera APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download SNOW – AR Camera APK find latest version Here. SNOW – AR Camera Apk File requires Android 4.3+. Also App Installs 50,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download SNOW – AR Camera APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install SNOW – AR Camera APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the SNOW – AR Camera APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the SNOW – AR Camera APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The SNOW – AR Camera app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the SNOW – AR Camera App.
SNOW is a video messaging app used by over 200 million people around the world.
* Find a variety of stickers updated every day
* Try recording your daily moments with analog filters
* Make your photos and videos glitter with kira kira filters
* Create your own music video with top trending songs
* Enter a new whole world with the latest AR technology right in SNOW
See what’s new in SNOW
• Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/snowapp
• Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snow.global
• Promotion & Partnership Inquiries: [email protected]
Face Technology by SenseTime
Image Segmentation Technology by NALBI.Inc
Permission Details :
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save photos
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To load photos
• RECEIVE_SMS : To automatically input verification code received via SMS
• READ_PHONE_STATE : To automatically input country codes while signing up
• RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound
• GET_ACCOUNTS : To automatically input email address while signing up
• READ_CONTACTS : To find friends from contacts
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : To load location-based filters
• CAMERA : To capture photos or videos
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : To display alert messages
– New! Let’s turn your face into a animated emoji with our brand new Snomoji.
– Improved the camera shake during the photo shooting.
– Now AR sticker is much easier to use.
– Bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.