If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||UK Bus Checker v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6471 )|
UK Bus Checker Apk – On This Page available to download UK Bus Checker Apk File. This is Original UK Bus Checker APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. free download UK Bus Checker APK find latest version Here. UK Bus Checker Apk File requires Android 4.0+. So, App Install 500,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download UK Bus Checker APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install UK Bus Checker APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the UK Bus Checker APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the UK Bus Checker APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The UK Bus Checker app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the UK Bus Checker App.
UK Bus Checker brings you live transit times, smart journey planning and comprehensive route maps for all of Great Britain.
With support for bus, train, tram, underground, ferry and more, UK Bus Checker is the hit app that has you covered. Get from A to B with ease, no matter where in Great Britain you are.
• Live or scheduled departure times for all 300,000+ stops and stations in Britain
• Plan your journey and Bus Checker will find you the smartest routes
• Be one step ahead with updates on diversions, closures and cancellations
• Never miss your stop again with Stop Alerts
• Get live times on your home screen with our widget
• Save your favourite stops and places for easy access
• Explore 3D route maps – see exactly where your bus goes
Real-time information is available in over 40 town and cities with more being added all the time. See www.buschecker.com for the full list
Up-to-date timetable data is always available everywhere else
• Featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Cosmopolitain and Wired UK
• “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian
• “I’m not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch” – Kate Russell, BBC Click
Problems with the app?
Please read through our FAQs on our website www.buschecker.com
For more help, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our helpful support team on twitter @UKBusChecker or by email at [email protected]
– Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
– Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
– Stop Alerts are currently in beta and may not be supported on devices running older versions of Android
– Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
– Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted.
What’s new in 3.5.10:
* Significant stability and crash fixes.
* support for rounded icons.
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.