If Any Copyright Issue send Removal Request here
|App Name||VLC for Android v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.6 ( 980039 )|
VLC for Android Apk – On This Page available to download VLC for Android Apk File. This is Original VLC for Android APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download VLC for Android APK find latest version Here. VLC for Android Apk File requires Android 2.3.2+. Also App Installs 100,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download VLC for Android APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install VLC for Android APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the VLC for Android APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the VLC for Android APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The VLC for Android app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the VLC for Android App.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.
Android Auto has been disabled due to Google claim, it will come back in v3.1
* Audio digital output (passthrough) is now disabled by default
* Fix video seek at wrong time on playback resume
* Fix renderer staying ‘connected’ when wifi is turned off
* Video tracks selector in video player
* Fix load last playlist from headset on Android 2-4
* Misc. fixes
* Chromecast improvements
If you have an android phone, of course, it is full of these APK files. They are the files of each application you have installed on your smartphone. Actually, APK stands for "Android Application Package". An APK is a type of file that contains all the required features of an android application and becomes the final output. So, an APK is a file compiled with each of these elements. So when you download an app from the Google Play Store, you download that file.
The mobile phone is capable of installing the APK file and using the individual features of the application.
However, these files cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store only. Of course, anyone can create an APK with their own app and decide not to upload it to the Google Play Store. The latter is just a store that contains many apps, but not all. Even if there is an app in the Google Play Store, it does not mean that it cannot be downloaded and installed from somewhere else in the form of an APK file. Of course, there are apps available in various stores, and apart from being available on the Google Play Store, there are developers who share APKs of their apps for free, especially apps that are in initial versions and users want to try them out before you put them on the store.
Actually installing APK on any android mobile phone is very simple. Installing a Google Play Store app is just as easy. First, Find the APK file on your mobile phone, in the Downloads section, if you have downloaded it, or through a file explorer. Try running that file. If you haven't installed this type of file before, you'll see a warning that you don't have the option to install apps from unknown sources that aren't from Google Play. All you have to do is go to Settings > Security, find the Unknown Sources option and enable it. Now you can install APKs that are not available from Google Play Store.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Then Send the infringement notice here.
Copyright© 2023 getapkfile.com - Get Apk File.