|App Name||VLC for Android v|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.6 ( 980039 )|
VLC for Android Apk – On This Page available to download VLC for Android Apk File. This is Original VLC for Android APK File. We are Share this Apk file Free to download in Our direct Download page. download VLC for Android APK find latest version Here. VLC for Android Apk File requires Android 2.3.2+. Also App Installs 100,000,000+ and Get Latest app Updated Here.
We are always share apk files on getapkfile.com. Free download VLC for Android APK file for your android devices. Also Don’t worry 100% safe and works.
»You can also install VLC for Android APK files from the browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
» Get the VLC for Android APK file you want to download, and tap it (you should then be able to see it downloading on the top bar of your Android device).
» Once it’s download Complete, open Downloads, tap on the VLC for Android APK file, and tap Yes when prompted.
» The VLC for Android app will begin installing on your device.
Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Below Include Full Information about the VLC for Android App.
VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.
Android Auto has been disabled due to Google claim, it will come back in v3.1
* Audio digital output (passthrough) is now disabled by default
* Fix video seek at wrong time on playback resume
* Fix renderer staying ‘connected’ when wifi is turned off
* Video tracks selector in video player
* Fix load last playlist from headset on Android 2-4
* Misc. fixes
* Chromecast improvements
Copyright© 2022 Get Apk File